The KrustyFrank27 Definition of Notability is a cornerstone of the Krustonian philosophy, ensuring that entries into this encyclopedia remain relevant and important to readers, rather than some mere vanity project. "One must earn an entry in the wiki — unlike certain other wikis, which will remain nameless."
The Criteria for IndividualsEdit
- The individual must be written about, at length, in secondary sources that are not written by (or funded by) the individual.
- The individual must have attempted or accomplished something deemed interesting by Chris Frank. (See Also: List of Things Currently Considered Interesting.)
The Criteria for InstitutionsEdit
- The institution must be written about, at length, in secondary sources that are not written by (or funded by) the institution.
- The institution must be at least one year old.
The Criteria for All Other TopicsEdit
- The topic must be considered by experts in its field to be of valid academic interest.
As always, the Board retains the right to delete — or suggest for inclusion — any topic on the site.